- Jeans, capris, loose fitting sweats
- No shorts, leggings or yoga pants except in/around shower house
- All pants, capris, skirts, or dresses must cover knees and cannot be too low on hips or too tight)
- T-shirts are the most suitable wear for the active atmosphere of camp’s daily routine
- No tank tops, tight, low-cut, or midriff type tops, or
- No clothing with inappropriate designs, slogans or images.
- A camper may be asked to change if clothing is deemed inappropriate.
- 2 pair of closed-toe shoes (no sandals, or flip flops except in/around shower house)
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Rain Jacket or Poncho
- 6 pair underwear & socks
- Rain boots (optional)
- Worship or Banquet attire-sandals acceptable
- Bible & writing materials (paper, pen/pencil)
- Chapstick (dry climate)
- 1L Water bottle – Important for Hikes! *2 week sessions need 2-3 1L water bottles
- Envelope and stamp for letter home
- 2 towels
- Twin Sheet set for bunk
- 1 pillow, 2 cases
- Sleeping bag (for sleep out)
- 1 small tarp (for sleep out)
- Fishing Gear
- Camera (phone not allowed)
- Dress up Costumes
- Electric Guitars
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives (even pocket knives)
- Non-Prescription (or undisclosed medications)
- Tobacco (in any form including e-cigarets or vaporizers)
In order to “unplug” from the world and focus on Christ, all electronics including but not limited to: tablets, music, gaming, video, & cell phones are prohibited.
CELL PHONES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will be locked up for the session.
Camp Blue Haven is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.