- Jeans, capris, loose fitting sweats
- No shorts, leggings or yoga pants
- All pants, capris, skirts, or dresses must cover knees and should not be too low on hips or too tight
- T-shirts are the most suitable wear for the active atmosphere of camp’s daily routine
- No tank tops, tight, low-cut, or midriff type tops, or
- No clothing with inappropriate designs, slogans or images.
- A camper may be asked to change if clothing is deemed inappropriate.
Shower House Attire– Keep in mind campers can be seen traveling to and from cabins to shower house. Long, basketball style shorts with suitable shirts and “shower shoes” are suggested attire.
- 2 pair of closed-toe shoes (no sandals, or flip flops except in/around shower house)
- Jacket or sweatshirt (cool mountain climate)
- Rain Jacket or Poncho (seasonal rains)
- 6 pair underwear & socks
- Rain boots (optional)
- Worship or Banquet attire-sandals acceptable
- 2 towels
- Twin Sheet set for bunk
- 1 pillow, 2 cases
- Bible & writing materials (paper, pen/pencil)
- Backpack for hiking
- Chapstick (arid climate)
- 2-3 1L water bottles and/or equivalent hydration backpack – Important for Hikes!
- Sleeping bag (for sleep out)
- 1 Small tarp (for sleep out)
- Envelope and stamp for letter home
- Fishing Gear
- Camera (phone not allowed)
- Dress up Costumes
- Tobacco/Nicotine (in any form including e-cigarettes or vaporizers)
- Non-Prescription or undisclosed medications
- Illegal Drugs
- Knives (even pocket knives)
- Electric Guitars
In order to “unplug” from the world and focus on Christ, all electronics including but not limited to: tablets, music, gaming, video, & cell phones are prohibited.
CELL PHONES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED and will be locked up for the session.
Camp Blue Haven recommends camper name be written on all personal items .
Camp Blue Haven is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.